Finding a photographer that is right for you takes time and patience
Along with that comes questions. Here are the more frequent questions people ask when booking with Agata Brannon Photography
I do my best to customize your session to your personal needs. Before you decide to work with me, please take a look at my portfolio, blog, and Facebook page . Each photographer has their own unique style and it’s important that you choose a photographer whose style is in line with what you would want your images to look like! If you have ideas for your session (style, pose, etc) and you’re not sure if they fit with what you’ve seen of my work, let’s chat about it in advance to make sure I can deliver a product you’ll love. If not, no worries, I have plenty of great referrals for you!
- How to book a session? So you like what you’ve seen and are ready to book? Use the form on the Contact me tab to get in touch with me. I’ll respond to your inquiry within 1-24 hours with any questions and available session dates. In order to finalize the booking process and reserve your session date on my calendar, a signed contract and $200 non-refundable retainer must be received. The remaining session fee balance is due before or at the time of your session.
- What’s included in the session fee? photographer’s time and talent, post processing of images, online gallery and a Digital Download of high resolution images.
- When will I receive my images? Galleries are provided within 21 days of session and/or final payment date, and are available for viewing for 7 days thereafter
- When is the ideal time to have a newborn session? When you book with Agata Brannon Photography, we take down your due date, understanding that babies come when they want to come. We will schedule your session within the first 2 weeks after Baby is born.
- Do I need to bring props to my newborn session? No-I have SO many props for you to choose from! If you are planning a sitter session, I have a limited amount of props, so if you have something specific in mind, please bring to your session.
- What can I expect during newborn session? Upon scheduling a newborn session, I’ll send you a session info guide that includes lots of information about what to do before and what to expect at your newborn session.
- What can I expect during family session? I like to keep family sessions as relaxed and fun as possible. Time with me will be captured in a lifestyle format and include a variety of posed and un-posed images. I’ll do some posing, some guiding, and lots of shooting as your family interacts with one another. My goal is to help everyone feel as comfortable as possible so that we capture the best and most real you. At the end of the session, I want you to have had an enjoyable experience and images you’ll cherish forever!
- Where do you shoot outdoor family sessions? I have a many beautiful chosen locations in the northwest Chicago suburbs, we can discuss when you book!
- What should we wear? Every client is offered a complementary styling service to make your experience as stress-free as possible
- Do you have maternity gowns I can use? Absolutely! Please browse my website portfolio, Facebook and Instagram for more information (some dresses are not mine, so please ask beforehand).
- Do you provide hair and make-up? I do not, but could send along some recommendations
- Do you have family sessions in studio? Newborn sessions can include immediate family members, if you choose that package. Otherwise, family sessions are held outdoors.
- What happens if I need to reschedule? There is no penalty for a reschedule due to illness (just let me know ASAP)…we will accommodate as we can.
- What if it rains? An outdoor session will be rescheduled due to inclement weather by judgment of photographer.
- Do you offer event photography, or large family sessions? I do not, but can send preferred photographers that offer these sessions
Agata Brannon Photography specializes in newborn, maternity, family baby and child photography in Palatine, Illinois and surrounding Northwest Chicago including but not limited to Schaumburg and Arlington Heights.